Tuesday, October 27, 2009

20 Rep Stabilizing, Monday, Week 3

Nice to know that progress is continuing. After Friday's very successful workout, Monday followed with 140 for all 20 without issue. It almost wasn't hard enough.

My back is definitely the limiting factor in all of this, but it is growing fast too. By 15, my back was screaming, but my legs were just starting to hurt. 20 certainly wasn't "easy" but I think my legs could have gone for 5 more. I think the weekend recovery with the extra day has a little to do with how "easy" it was, though that was not the case for last week's Monday.

I may try adding 10lbs next Monday instead of just 5lbs. That would mean I do 145lbs on Wednesday, 150lbs on Friday, and Monday would be 160lbs! Almost up to body weight, and would be middle of next week. We'll see how it goes.

7 down, 11 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment