This roller coaster is nuts! Again, I was unable to knock out 20 with 155lbs, instead only ticking off 10 before re-racking and then doing another 10. I was so upset with my performance that I tacked on 10lbs and did 5 more with 165lbs. Today (Monday), I am doing 165lbs again (like I planned) and hopefully the weekend's rest period will have allowed for enough growth and recovery to knock out all 20.
Speaking of "crap", this excessive milk diet is really wreaking havoc on my insides. I started to get really bloated and my stomach was rock hard for a few days. I found out it was just a huge blockage that was no easy task to pass. Let's just say I'd rather do 2 sets of 20 reppers than go through that again! More fiber is in order.
9 down, 9 to go! 1/2 way there.
No comments:
Post a Comment