11 down, 7 to go!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
20 Rep Improvement, Wednesday, Week 4
After the warm up of 5 each(body weight, bar, 95lbs, and 135lbs squats), I loaded up the 165lbs that killed me on Monday and made me stop at 13. Got through 15 and I was dying! But I told myself only a couple more and one by one knocked out the last 5. I literally don't think I could have done one more. Not only was my back screaming, but so was my butt. My legs seemed to be doing ok, but the other two were absolutely finished. I barely was able to come up high enough to re-rack the bar. But I ticked off 20! After huffing and puffing on the floor for a few minutes, I got up and did the normal 20 pullovers and then did 10 pull ups. Hopefully Friday's expected 170lbs won't be as hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment